Monday, March 20, 2017

[JOLSE] Haruharu Sheet Mask Review + Life Update

I know, I kind of disappeared from blogging.  I started to live the single favorite auntie life.  Haha.  My older sister had a baby back in September and she needs someone to watch her baby when she goes to work.  And since I'm taking mostly online art classes (graphic design is my major) I pretty much watch him throughout the whole week and catching up on my school work.  So that's why I haven't really gotten any blog posts up.  No worries, spring break is coming and the semester is almost done so I should be able to get a few posts up really soon. :)  So sorry for disappearing....

Anyways, on to today's post.  I received a package from Jolse about a week ago and was surprised to see it because I didn't see my name on the chosen list on their Facebook page when they announced the winners for the Haruharu sheet masks

I absolutely love the illustration and concept of these sheet mask designs!  The drawings are comedic and simply drawn gorgeously!  I mean look at that booty booty (sings JYP's who's your mama, haha)!  That flawless horse too!  Lovin' it! <3

Moisture Mask - $2.55 or $25.50 for a pack of 10 masks
Features: (description taken from jolse.com)
Cupra Fabric, Adherence up!, Absorption up!, Effective absorption by having rich essence and lower skin harm by using cupra fabric made of 100% natural cotton seed ingredient. Intense Moisture Care, Provide moisture deep under the skin and increase moisture capacity by developing hyaluronic acid with great capability of providing moisture. Fermented Horse Fat, Maximized effects and lowered surface tension by fermenting horse fat which is very similar to human's skin.

Lifting Mask - $2.55 or $25.50 for a pack of 10 masks
Features: (description taken from jolse.com)
Tencel Fabric, Milder!, Smoother! Low friction by tencel fabric made of natural cellulosic wood, and adherence to skin's micro wrinkles with smooth fabric structure. Beware of Elasticity! Transform into mochi skin! Extract of collagen and mixed fruits! Patented fruit mix and collagen extract manages lusterless skin tight and glutinous. Fermented Horse Fat!! Maximized effects and lowered surface tension by fermenting horse fat which is very similar to human's skin.

Vitality Mask - $2.55 or $25.50 for a pack of 10 masks
Features: (description taken from jolse.com)
Tencel Fabric, Milder!, Smoother!, Low friction by tencel fabric made of natural cellulosic wood and adherence to skin's micro wrinkles with smooth fabric structure. Renew Your Glory Days! Collaboration of horse fat and oriental medicine mix extract! Patented oriental medicine mix extract with outstanding moisturization effect and horse fat with exceptional skin regeneration renews your golden days.Fermented Horse Fat!! Maximized effects and lowered surface tension by fermenting horse fat which is very similar to human's skin.

Soothing Mask - $2.55 or $25.50 for a pack of 10 masks
Features: (description taken from jolse.com)
Bamboo Fabric, Calming up!, Antibacteria up!, By using sheets made of natural bamboo with skin soothing and antibacterial effects, Skin stimulation has been minimized, and soothing effect has been maximized. Equip Soothing Power! Plant extract and mensol ingredient lowers skin temperature, white tea tree and asiatic pennywort extract soothes sensitive skin. *Only a minimal amount of mensol ingredient is included, making it easy for sensitive skin.Fermented Horse Fat! Maximized effects and lowered surface tension by fermenting horse fat which is very similar to human's skin.

As usual, on the back are the instructions, amount of essence in the mask, ingredient list and so on.

Here is how the mask fits on my face.  I NEVER found a mask that fits the shape of my face so perfectly!  It's not too wide nor too long!  I usually never have a problem with a mask not covering my "nose" (because it's supa flat and small) but with this one I do.  The mask feels comfortable and adheres to my face very well.  I could bend and move around and the mask will still be in place.  The mask is thin but not incredibly thin where it's hard to unravel the mask.

So far I've only tried the moisture mask and I'm liking it!  It didn't give my face a sticky residue like other sheet masks I've tried.  It made my skin feel moisturized and bouncy.  It's good for prepping the face for makeup since it also gives a refreshing feeling afterwards.  

Sorry it's such a short review.  As said before, I do like these sheet masks.  I will update you guys more on how I feel about them soon. :)  Thanks for reading, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment