Thursday, September 25, 2014

Memebox NakedBox #24 Review & Discount codes!


Hello lovelys!  I finally got my memebox nakedbox #24.  I bought this right when I saw it posted on the site!  So it was a long wait...  The theme of this box is "all in one" and has 8 FULL SIZED items!  This box is the usual $23 + $6.99 shipping, but I used my points and a discount code and ended up only paying $14.99 which is a great steal! ^__^

I apologize in advance for the crappy photo quality.
(this is the worst quality ever... i'm so sorry.)

Stay tuned until the end for discounts and new boxes! :)





As usual, the hot pink box.  Shipping took 15 days, longer than it usually would, but then again, Memebox shipping process is always different now (for me at least).  The weight of this box is also heavy, so I was happy. ^o^



Tada!  Why did they pack the masks like that?  Usually they would just lay it on the bottom. -__-
Oh yes, this box is currently sold out and memebox does not restock nakedboxes.



1.  DEWYTREE Real Collagen Nutrition Serum 50ml ($39)
This serum is infused with high concentrates of collagen and treats enlarged pores, sagging skin, and other signs of aging with its highly moist and nutritious formula. It also expedites the skin’s regeneration and renewal cycle for the look of more youthful and luminous skin. 
I'm not that old (i'm only 17) but I guess it's good to start early?  Haha.  Although people should really start in their early 20s, but I guess 17 is better? :)



2.  THE SKIN HOUSE Face Calming Galactomyces Cream 30ml ($19)
Containing galactomyces fermented extracts and other active ingredients, this facial cream soothes and replenishes skin stressed from external stimulus for a healthier, more youthful complexion. 


The color is a cute peachy orange color, and smells a bit citrus.  Can't wait to try this cream out. 



3. HELLO EVERYBODY Nature Holic Hand Cream Grapefruit 50ml ($12)
This super-creamy grapefruit hand cream penetrates the skin quickly to protect, moisturize and replenish dry skin and nails. It has a strong grapefruit scent, i'm not a fan of grapefruit. :(



4. INSOBEAU Perfect Deep Clean One-Step Cleansing Water 200ml ($22)
Oh my gosh!  Is this even possible?  This is a moisturizing toner, protects, soothing, and brightens the skin PLUS it easily deep cleanse all makeup and skin impurities in one step.  Sounds awesome, let's hope that it works just as good! :)



5. SHARA SHARA Real Sauce Lemon Mask 20g ($4)
These masks are packed with vitamin-rich lemon extracts, which balances out the moisture and oil balance, brighten, and rejuvenate dull, darkened complexions.  Excited to try these masks. >.<



6. IOPE Essential Tone & Wrinkle Care Eye Cream 25ml ($86)
This eye cream is mainly the reason why I bought this box.  IOPE is an expensive brand!  So this item totally makes the box wroth it.  This eye cream has shea butter and jojoba oil and will fill the lines between wrinkles around the eye area and creates a protective moisture layer to prevent further sagging and wrinkle formation.


Overall thoughts:  This is a great box with a great steal!  IOPE is an amazing brand and I seriously can't wait to try it.  I do like sheet masks so for sure I will use those.  I am always looking for a good make up remover and toner so I'm really excited to try out the all in one cleansing water.  I'm not a fan of grapefruit but I will certainly still use it since it's going to be fall and winter, and it's a cute small size to carry around in my backpack for school.  The cream and serum, I will still use because I like skincare items, and I think you can never have too much skincare items. :)

Don't forget to check out the current boxes out right now [memeboxes  II  superboxes].  They secretly RESTOCKED some sold out boxes too!  Memebox also released their 4th collab box with CutiePieMarzia.

Discount Codes:

QRJM - Enter code for $5 off any purchase
3V5TCP - Enter code for $5 off any purchase (valid until Sep 30th)
MEMEBUNBLE3 - Enter for $5 off 3 or more boxes
MEMEBUNDLE4 - Enter for $8 off 4 or more boxes
5 off orders over $100 (automatic if you click through my links)$10 off orders over $150 (automatic if you click through my links)


Okay, thanks for reading!  I can't wait for the lipstick box to ship out next week!  Gahh!  Of course I will be doing an boxing of that too! ^o^)/   Look out for different posts soon.  Feel free to leave any comments down below.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment