Saturday, September 27, 2014

Memebox Girls Night Out Box unbox & review + discounts :)


Good morning lovelys!  So a few days ago Memebox mailed me for a collaboration.  They asked me to pick an item but everything was already taken when I replied, so I was like oh.. okay, BUT then they said they will still be sending me a box soon and I thought they were talking about my lipstick box that ships next week.  BUT they sent me a sold out box, Memebox Special #23 Girls Night out.

When they restocked this box, I was debating if I should get it, but I ended up passing it up again.
This box was not a surprise for me, since I always look up memebox unboxing of other boxes that I don't get.  But if you haven't seen it yet, keep reading! :)

keep reading til the end for the discounts




Memebox emailed me again last (thursday) night saying they've shipped out my box for me and I was like what!??  Next morning it was already here.  DHL is crazy fast!



Volia!  The goods are reviled!  Oh yeah, by the way, this box is super small.  I think it's even smaller than the k-style box size.  So cute.



Random, but guess who I'm watching!  It's Pony's new video!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pony!  She's awesome.  She also released a collab palette with the korean memebox!  I want it sooo bad, but it's only available in Korea!  So jealous of the people who got it. >_<   But I am totally buying her new make up book even if I can't read Korean, I love her. 



1.  N.S.M. Speical Nail Lacquer 15 ml x2 ($10)
If I got these two years ago I would've been so happy to get nail polish, but now that I like to try on circle lens all the time, having long nails are a pain.  I used to do my nails every 3 days and people would always ask where I got my nails done.  Haha.  As a former hardcore nail person these polish are nice!  The orange (OR203 Juicy Fresh) color is a super nice orange for fall, spring and summer.  Of course you can never go wrong with a nude polish (YL308).  The application is smooth and dries fast!  Just one coat is good enough, but go for 2 for a more polished look.  The smell of these are a bit stronger than normal polishes.  Super nice quality for a nail polish.



2.  A.m.oK cosmetics N.S.M. Soft Moose Waterproof Liquid Line 3g ($18)
OoOoOooo.. I got this in the color 121 Angelinus and it's a color I would totally use!  I am loving the texture of the moose, it's perfect for a highlight in the inner corners and on the middle of the eyes.  There will be swatches near the end. :)



3.  Kskin Bulgarian Rose Pheromone Perfume Pink Angel 10 ml ($12)
This perfume roller is infused with rosa centiolia flower water, rosa damascene dower oil, and white musk fragrance.  It smells a bit girly and classy.  I dunno, I suck at describing scents.  To put it simple, it smells good. -_-



4.  Forest Story Water Essence Hair Perfume Soft Soap Fragrance 100ml ($3)
This item will get rid of that food or cigarette smell if you're too lazy to shower at night. -_-   It also gives moisture and nutrition to dry hair and gives a soapy scent.  I thought I will never use this because I never read a review that fully explained what this is.  I have dry ends, so I will be trying this out and see how I like this.



5.  Croquis Dual Concealer 02 8.1g ($32)
First off the packaging is nice.  You can tell that it's not cheap. One end is a spot concealer and the other is an anti-wrinkle concealer.  The spot concealer is thick and has about full coverage.  The anti-wrinkle is a bit lighter than the spot concealer.  Not sure how I feel about this yet because the swatch on my hand is a bit dark for my skin.



6.  Kepaclub Maxi Lip Tint Glow 3.5g ($23)
I believe I have this in the color 01 Classic Pink.  I thought it would be a shear lipstick because it says "tint", The word tint really threw me off.  It's a very nice shade of pink and I think I already have a color similar to this.



7.  Secret-Stargirl S-style 2set ($11)
Okay, these do not cost $11 because I remember getting a set for around $7 on a site and when I went to h-mart in Illinois they had the whole collection (k-stlye and s-style) pack of 2 for $5.99?  Somewhere around $6, and the pack of 5 for $11.99.  I read some reviews on this box and some people seem to not like these lashes because they're too crazy.  I disagree, I think it's because Americans or any other nationality other than Asians (btw I'm Asian American) aren't used to seeing such lashes.  They're usually used to seeing the simple natural design.  It's because of our different eye shapes, that some dramatics lashes can become wearable everyday lashes to us Asians.  Overall, these lashes are nice.  I will be using these because I feel they'll look good.  Plus a girl can never have too many false lashes.  The only thing I don't like about these lashes are the black band.  They also come with glue, but it sucks.  Sorry, I ended up writing a whole paragraph.  I should really start working on my paper for world lit. *sigh*



Lastly, here are some swatches! ^_^  Yes, I am pale for an Asian. -_-


Overall thoughts:  
The items in this box fits perfectly with the theme.  It's a nice box to have.  I'm not a fan of heavy products on my face but I know for sure people will usually wear a heavy concealer on nights out with girls anyway.  Love the lip tint, liquid liner, lashes, and perfume! >o< )/  The nail polishes are nice, but only if I got this 2 years ago.  I gave one polish to my cousin who is really into nails. ;)  I'm not a full adult yet but I'm sure the hair essence will come in handy for those who like to party (not in a bad way).


Discount Codes:

QRJM - Enter my code for $5 off any purchase
3V5TCP - Enter my code for $5 off any purcahse (valid until Sep 30th)
MEMEBUNBLE3 - Enter for $5 off 3 or more boxes
MEMEBUNDLE4 - Enter for $8 off 4 or more boxes
5 off orders over $100 (automatic if you click through my links)$10 off orders over $150 (automatic if you click through my links)


Memebox has been on top with the themes of boxes!  They released a whole bunch of boxes which you can check out here, here, here, and here.





Here's a quick look that I did with all the make up products; lashes, lip tint, liquid liner and concealer.
I hope you enjoyed this review on memebox special girls night out box. :)

I will be posting a review on the items I got from Uniqso this month later today or tomorrow morning on my tumblr blog.  I don't know what look I should do... for Halloween...  
Anyways please feel free to message me or leave a comment. ^__^
And thank you again for reading.

17 comments:

  1. Those are nice box which show your effort.
    if you want any type of custom boxes then you cant contact our company for wholesale custom printed boxes for your packaging needs. We provide custom made custom boxes with logo with free shipping services to our customers.
    Mascara Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom Sleeve Boxes can be customized in any way you want. Materials selection depends on your product fragility.Cardboard, Kraft, and corrugated stock are mostly used.
    Sleeve Boxes
    Pillow Boxes
    Custom Soap Boxes
    Eyelash Boxes
    Custom Sleeve Boxes are a trendy way to promote your product and earn recognition in the market.
    Custom Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your article.please write on 120ml Bottle Packaging Boxes design elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our best quality is our name. We always like to assist our customers by all means. You can contact us any time because our customer care center is available 24/7.Our well-trained manufacturers Custom Makeup Box in all different sizes, designs, shapes, and colors. Contact us and get the best quality packaging at reasonable rates for Custom Boxes. Our shipping is free; your order will be at your doorstep within 5 to 6 working days. If your order is in bulk you will enjoy our different discounts.
    Beard Oil Boxes
    Hair Spray Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our best quality is our name. We always like to assist our customers by all means. You can contact us any time because our customer care center is available 24/7.Our well-trained manufacturers Custom Makeup Box in all different sizes, designs, shapes, and colors. Contact us and get the best quality packaging at reasonable rates for Custom Boxes. Our shipping is free; your order will be at your doorstep within 5 to 6 working days. If your order is in bulk you will enjoy our different discounts.
    Beard Oil Boxes
    Hair Spray Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are searching for some packaging boxes for popcorn especially for your brands, then choose RushPackaging without any hesitations. If you order our Popcorn Boxes Wholesale Packaging in bulk amounts, then we will give you people wholesale and bulk order discounts. So you will be able to get a maximum number of packaging boxes into minimum amounts. The quality will remain the same top-notch and matchless.We also offer free delivery Custom Boxes services in the USA and related territories. You just have to contact us at the given number and tell us about your requirements for custom packaging, we will make them for you in less time.
    Custom Burger Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. To run your business in food line while using noodle boxes you need to avail Cheap Noodle Boxes. Cheap noodle boxes reduce your expenses of noodle boxes. GoToBoxes offering every kind of noodle boxes either for the use of cooked noodles or raw noodles. You can contact us for any kind of Noodle Boxes that you need according to the requirements of your product.
    Cake Boxes
    Burger Boxes
    Bath Bomb Boxes
    Soap Boxes
    Custom Boxes UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1-gram Cartridge Boxes protect the products during transportation and storage. Custom 1-gram boxes are made with sheet coating outside the cardboard material. Custom-printed 1-gram cartridge packaging boxes are the most stylish and durable for vape packing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found your blog by accident and read a couple of your posts. Thank you for writing such a great piece. I enjoy the way you write.  
    Are you searching for travel services? then visit Grand Limousine.

    ReplyDelete