Monday, September 1, 2014

Hyuna RED inspired Make Up Tutorial



Okay!  Yesterday I posted up a picture of my first attempt of Hyuna's RED make up look and turns out many people liked the results so today's post is a quick low quality tutorial on how I created this look. >_<  I changed up the eye make up a bit to be more like Hyuna's, but if you blend out the shadows more it will look more like the other photo I posted.



There it is!  I know it sucks, but hey it's my first tutorial so bare with me. >.<
Yes I know I'm not a good make up artist at all.

Oh yes, I also added some gloss and a mole.

Items used:


Thank you for reading!  If you have any other kpop make up requests leave a comment below, message me on tumblr or email me!  It was fun creating this Hyuna look. ;)
Until next time. ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment