Monday, June 15, 2015

I GRADUATED! Class of 2015


Ah, I feel super accomplished!  ( ^o^ )/  Finished high school in three years!

Today, I went to pick up my diploma and transcript at school.  When I picked up the package I was sooooo happy to have it in my hands.  It was like "oh my gosh, I can't believe I graduated."  Throughout my years in high school, junior year was thee most stressful year I ever had!  Inside the envelope I found a golden tassel!  I didn't I think was graduating with honors because my freshman year wasn't THAT great.  Ah.... I'm crying.

I did not walk at the commencement and I now regret it super bad.  *sigh*  In the car ride home, my dad lectured me about life.  My dad makes me want to cry because he worked soo hard in life.

Well, time to start a new stage in my life.  I have to admit, I'm pretty scared to go out into the real world.  I don't even know what I want to do.  Fresh out of high school and going straight to college and picking a career choice is too much for me at the age of 17.  I don't want to have to pay school loans for the rest of my life.  *sigh* What to do, what to do....

For my graduation "present" I chose to go out to eat with my family this weekend. :D  Hehe, I'll make sure to take photos. ;)  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment