Thursday, January 28, 2016

[MEMEBOX] K-Beauty Tips & Tricks I'm Lip Crayon Edition! + Get $5.4 back on each set!

Hi guys!  I know I haven't been active lately because life has been pretty hectic.  My family and I are super busy planning my sister's wedding that is coming up in February.  Yay! ^o^  Despite the whole wedding planning and blogging related things.  I'm excited to tell you all that I was contacted by friends at Memebox a few weeks ago to create images for their upcoming campaign (now live) K-beauty Tips & Tricks with I'm Meme featuring I'm Lip Crayon!   I was like "ahhhh!  Oh my gahhhh!"  I gladly accepted and created 5 fun two-toned lip sets of lip swatches using their I'm Lip Crayon collection.

The lip crayon sets retail for $18 and for a LIMITED TIME ONLY you can earn 30% back in meme points ($5.4 = 54 memepoints) with every two-tone gradient lip set you purchase!


Two-Tone Gradient Lips for Warm Tone: Orange Coral

Two-Tone Gradient Lips for Warm Tone: Coral

Two-Tone Gradient Lips for Cool Tone: Coral Pink


Two-Tone Gradient Lips for Cool Tone: Wine Red


Two-Tone Gradient Lips for Cool Tone: Pink Red

Some of my favorite pairs are Coral, Coral Pink, and Pink Red.  What are some of your favorite pairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment