Friday, June 10, 2016

Etude House Pink Bird Box - Green, Black and Strawberry Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack Review

Hello!  I'm excited to share the second last Etude House Pink Bird Box with you guys!  So sad that the eight months passed by so fast!  This month's (well April's) theme was focused on completely skincare.  The box consisted of all three super adorable new bubble tea sleeping packs!  Oh my gosh..... the packaging is seriously way too cute!  How does someone even come up with such cute packaging!!???  Anyways, the three versions are, Green Tea, Black Tea and Strawberry.  These retail for $13.20 on the Etude House official site or if you want all three, you can save yourself a few bucks and get the set for $27.72! :)  That's a steal!


What is the Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack!?


Without further ado let's get into the review! :)

 First off, we have green tea!  Oh my gosh... I love green tea!  Everything green tea I love!  My go to Starbucks drink is of course the green tea frappe!

The bubbles are seriously too cute!  >_<

On the top of the cap is a sticker with a green tea leaf and of course the product name.

As printed on the packaging, the green tea version moisturizes and refreshes the skin.  Green tea extract helps improve the pores and sebum.  This pack is more for those who have troubled or oily skin types.

Next up we have black tea.  I've never really came across skincare products with black tea extracts before. First time trying it!  :)


On the top of the cap is a sticker with a black tea leaf (I'm guessing) and of course the product name.

As printed on the packaging, the black tea version moisturizes and firms the skin.  Black tea extract helps improve the skin's elasticity and texture.  

Oh my gosh, look at all of those bubbles! >o<

Lastly we have the strawberry version.  Sooo cute! :3  I love strawberries!  Especially skin care products!  I love the brighting effects strawberries does to the skin!


On the top of the cap is a sticker with a super cute red strawberry and of course the product name.

As printed on the packaging, the strawberry version moisturizes and brightens the skin. 

The spatula has a little square hole indented into it and clicks on to the little "point" on the cap so you'll never lose it! :)

Absolutely love the idea of attaching the spatula on the bottle!  I always lose the scooping thing to products and coming up with this design is seriously genius!  Now I don't have to worry about being unsanitary! Huge props to the designer! :)

Once you open up the cap there is another little cap to keep the product from spilling everywhere when you first start using it.

Oh my gosh, look at all of those cute little bubbles! >o<  I really to want to drink some bubble tea now!  Especially since it's so hot now a days!

Here is one little bubble in sight.

Here is some product on my hand with one bubble.  And on the left is the bubble being destroyed.  Haha.  It's a bit hard, sort of like a real bubble tea bubble.  Haha.

So far I've only tried the strawberry sleeping pack and I had to use it for about a week to see results.  Other sleeping packs I've used showed results the next morning, like their awesome Toning White C Double Effect Sleeping pack!  Oh my gosh, that one is amazing.  I love it!  But this one you have to keep using it to see results.  It moisturizes and brighten up my skin tone and made it look more lively and healthy.  This sleeping pack has a jelly consistency and when applied on to the skin it absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave sticky or greasy feeling afterwards.   It also has a nice sweet scent to it.

The performance of the strawberry one is decent but not as great as others but the packaging is super adorable!  It's too cute to pass up!  I'll still try out the other two versions just so I give them all a fair shot. :)  I highly recommend getting their Toning White C Double Effect Sleeping pack, it's the best Etude House sleeping pack I've tried.

If you're interested in trying these out these sleeping packs they're available at etudehouse.com!  Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment