Thursday, March 3, 2016

Etude House Pink Bird Box - Berry Delicious Collection Review with Swatches

Hello!  I'm super excited to share with you guys Etude House's main S/S Berry Delicious 2016 Collection! ^o^  The theme is all strawberries!  Ah, I love strawberries!  I've been eating them a lot lately because it's on clearance at my local grocery store and my parents went crazy and bought all of the bags.  Haha.  I've been eating strawberry left and right for the past week. >_<  I'm not complaining.  Haha.

Can't believe this is already the fourth Pink Bird Box! :(  So sad that's there's only four more boxes after this. /cry

Anyways, inside the box are four products from newly released line Berry Delicious; Color in Liquid Lips Juicy #RD305 Berry Very Much (such a cute name!), Berry Delicious Any Cushion in #N02 Light Beige, Fantastic Color Eyes in #08 Strawberry Fondue and Berry Delicious Cream Blusher in #01 Berry.



I guess I could start off with a product we're familiar with first.
Here we have Etude House's most popular Precious Mineral Any Cushion.  It's the same thing but in the limited Edition Berry Delicious Strawberry design case.

The case has a red cover with white hearts and red strawberries in the middle and blue and white hearts surrounding it.  Super cuweeee.  Etude House also came out with a separate case design for the collection, in which you can get here.

I have this in the color Light Beige which is the lightest color of the three shades available.

As always, inside is a full circle mirror and a blue rubycell puff that works GOLD! 

And of course we have the peel off cover label.

I love seeing a clean cushion.  Haha.  Too bad it doesn't look like that anymore after a few uses. >_<

Here is before and after.  I only have primer and moisturizer on the left and only used the cushion in the after photo.  It does a great job on covering imperfections and gives the skin a natural looking glow which I like.

Next up is the Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes in Strawberry Fondue which is sadly unavailable on every site I checked.  But they also released another palette called Strawberry Mojito which can be purchased on the official Etude website. :)  It's just as cute!  Also the size of this palette is small which makes it travel friendly.  

The top design of the palette matches with the cushion compact case which is soooo cute!  Etude House is seriously the Queen of cuteness!

Inside it comes with a sponge applicator and a transparent sheet with the names written on them.  Oh, I almost forgot to mention the cute little white strawberry printed on the mirror!  I don't know if you can notice it in this photo.


The pans of the palette is sort of uneven which is weird.  I don't really like that because I feel like they will fall out I were to drop this palette 4ft off the ground.

FKALDFLSJADLJGJ  THE COLORS!!!!!!
HazelNut Chocolate - A matte brown with a pink undertone.  (LOVE this color!)
Berry Milk Chocolate - A matte peach pink
Sugary Butter - A sheer champagne color with pink and gold glitters.  (Super pretty on the lids & inner corners!)
Cheese Berry - A satin true pink with gold shimmers.
Fresh Strawberry - A sheer red with pink and gold shimmers.
Dip! Dip! -  A medium warm brown also with pink and gold shimmers.

(Excuse my hairy arm, it's March which means I "May Shave."  May is when it's "Must Shave."  Haha. JK)  The shades are gorgeous and the texture is soft and creamy.  The pigmentation is decent but with the help of primer it's great.  Overall, I think this is a decent eyeshadow palette.


Saving the last two products for last because they're my favorites!

Thirdly, we have the Berry Delicious Cream Blusher in #01 RD301 Berry.

It comes with a transparent sheet with printed white strawberries to separate the puff from the product.  The puff is not a cushion puff but it's similar.  It's not like a dollar store puff either.... it's different.  The blush itself is also different from what I've ever tried.  It's powder but feels and looks (on face) like a cream.  I LOVE!

I honestly didn't think I would like this blush color as much as I do because it's so red but with a light hand it looks super cute!  This blush is also super pigmented so use a light hand.  (Oh, I just thought of something!  This blush will work great for an Igari makeup look!  I did a tutorial on it a few months back. ^_^)  I also find that using the puff that it comes with is the best way to apply this blush.  It creates natural flushed cheeks.  It's awesome.  Love this blush.

 Last but not least, is Color in Liquid Lips Juicy in the color #RD305 Berry Very Much!  I was most excited about these new 10 colors they've added to their color in liquid lips collection.  All of the colors are super stunning and beautiful!  And you know me, I love lip products! :D



The applicator is different from the past liquid lips.  This one has a round tip while the others have a pointed tip.  I find this applicator a lot easier to use.

Here is the color swatched on the lips.  Ahhh....fjkaflafj.  I am in LOVE with this color!  I don't know why but I've been into wearing red lips these days.  This is my new favorite red lip!  This red brightens up my complexion and makes my teeth appear whiter.  Which is always a plus!  It has a jelly like texture, sort of like Memebox's Time on My Lips collab with RE:CEIPE.  The formula moisturizes my lips and is long lasting.  After eating and drinking it does leave a reddish pink tint which I like.  I love the glossy finish it has and it doesn't feel sticky at all.  I don't know what it is about this product but it makes my lips look so cute and bubbly!  Haha.  I really want to get more of these!  If I do purchase more (very likely) of these liquid lipsticks from the berry line, I'll make sure to do a review and swatch post about them! :D


 In this selca I am wearing all of the products.  As you can see the blush looks super cute!  Not what you'd expect from a red colored blush.  Arg... I love it so much!  The liquid lipstick is <3!  I've been wearing this lip and cheek combo everyday since I've gotten them. >_<  I love!



Oh,  I almost forgot.  They also popped in a super cute pink strawberry patterned pouch.  I love collecting makeup pouches.  <3

Overall I think this is a fantastic makeup line!  I think you already know that I'm going to recommend getting the liquid lipsticks and blushes.  Haha. >o<


You can shop the whole collection at the official Etude House website here! ^__^
Etude House still have some of the Berry Delicious Sweet Box in stock!  Get it before it's gone!


If you've tried products from the Berry Delicious Collection let me know how you like them! :)

Well,  I'm off to continue my Chinese historical drama marathon.  LOL. 
Thanks for reading!  I'll talk to you in my next post. ^_^
Good luck and happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment