Monday, July 27, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Shadow Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette Swatches & First Impressions

Hello!  Guess what.  My sister and I went to Ulta to grab Anastasia Beverly Hill's new Couture World Traveler palette! :D  Ever since the time we went to Macys and talked with the sales lady I've been wanting to get it.  So far I really like it.


The packaging looks like it would make a really chic clutch.  Haha.


At first I thought I would never get this palette because of the bright blue eyeshadow but then I went home, looked up the palette and I ended up realllllyyyy wanting it.  The first four colors I knew I would use.  The palette itself is more on the everyday makeup wearable side than their artistic palette, which I like.

When I went to Macys with my sister to build herself an Anastasia palette, pink champagne always caught my eye.  The shadow is a pink champagne with beautiful glitters.  It's always out of stock at macys, so now that it's in this palette I'm super happy.

The brush is actually pretty nice.  The only thing that is bad is that there was a few shedding on the fluffy side of the brush.  Otherwise I like the brush. :)

Sorry, bad swatch image.  The colors are more vibrant than they are in photos.  They're smooth and are highly pigmented.  Me like. ( >o< )

Yup, I really like this matte.  It has maybe 3 matte shades and 9 shimmery shades.  I like both looks so I don't mind it being almost all shimmery shades.  I wouldn't recommend this palette to those who aren't fans of shimmer shades, but honestly they're soooo pretty.  How can you pass it up?

Well, that's all for today.  A very short post about ABH's new pallette.  Thanks for reading and until next time! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment