Thursday, July 30, 2015

BERRISOM Oops My Lip Tint Virgin Red & Pure Pink Review

Hello!  I'm very excited to finally introduce you guys to Berrisom's Oops my Lip Tint line! :D  Memebox kindly sent me these items along with Too Cool For School's Egg Mousse Pack, which will be posted later.  I've been wanting to try these product ever since I saw Rainbow's Jisook and Hunyoung tried them out in a video on insiteTV.  Check it out below!

If you don't already know what Berrisom's Oops My Lip Tint are, they are lip tints that you can peel off of your lips!  It leaves a vibrant color that lasts up to 12 hours without smearing of fading.  This lip tint pack is enriched and fortified with premium herbal extracts such as aloe vera left extract, marine collagen, royal extract, hyaluronic acid and honey.






Out of the eight colors available.  I received Virgin Red and Pure Pink.

Images swatches on my hand. Virgin Red is on the left and Pure Pink is on the right.


Time for lip swatches!  Yes! :)
Virgin red is on the left and pure pink is on the right as always.

Yes I did it on different days so you guys can see the actual tint instead of layering a tint over the other. :)

 It's quite obvious which color I tried on first because of the application.  If you guessed it right, it's Virgin Red.  I used only a little bit of product because I thought it would spread quite easily and it does but it dries very quickly and gets super sticky if you go over it.  On my second try with Pure Pink I squeezed a lot of product in the center of my lips and moved it quickly from side to side filling my bottom lip and then the top lip.  Do not over do the amount on the lips because it'll take longer to dry.

 If you put just the right amount of product (when you try this product you'll know how much is needed) it'll take no more than 10 minutes for it to dry.  Once it dries it's superrr soft and shiny, it'll also shrink, "flatten", and start to peel at the edges of your lips.  Please be carefully using this product.  If the layer of amount is too little it can peel off a layer of skin on your lips. >.<  I also figured out the thicker the layer, the easier it is to peel off. :)  The color pigmentation will also be higher if more is applied.

Here's the fun part, peeling!  Doing this feels like peeling off dry glue on your hands.  Ah, what a nostalgic feeling.  Haha.  Virgin red peels off to revel a nice cherry red while Pure Pink shows a completely different color!  Pure Pink was initially a neon cute pink but then it revels a cool tone pink once it's peeled.  Me like!  Very surprising, but then at the same time the packaging to Pure Pink is the cool tone pink color.  But still very cool!

Tada!  Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint complete! (^o^)/


I noticed the scent is not that pleasing, I don't really care for it because it's not that strong.  It also did taste horrible when I licked my lips.

TIPS:
Here are a few tips I figured that will be helpful while I was using these lip tints.
1.  WARNING!  Do not put on with dry lips unless you put on a lip balm before application.  I don't know why, but almost this whole summer my lips have been super dry.  I'm pretty sure you can tell I have dry lips in the photos above.  I did place a balm before both applications and it still dries out my lips once I peeled it off.
2.  Using a lip balm right before application might make lip tint longevity shorter.
3.  It's easiest to peel off at the corners of the lips.

PROS:
1.  Super fun to put on and peel off
2.  Vivd color pigmentation
3.  Long lasting, smudge/fade & waterproof

CONS:
1.  Can be drying
2.  Application can be a bit messy
3.  Have to be patient for it to dry
4.  Needs a lot of product for one application
5.  Hard to do a gradient lip

Overall:
I do like this product but I don't think I'd wear this everyday because right now my lips have been very dry.  Even if my lips are taken are of and are moisturized I don't think I'd wear this everyday because I don't have the patience to wait for the product to dry.  I think I'll only wear this if I'm doing makeup for fun or just hanging out. The longevity is long but after 6-7 hours it does start to fade from the center to the edges of the lips.  You also need a good makeup remover to remove this product.  If I were to rate this product out of 5 I would give it a 3.75.  If you ever tried any peel-off lip tints what did you think of them?


Selca!  Did cool tone makeup to go with Pure Pink. :)


If you'd like to purchase these fun lip tint from Berrisom they are still available and on sale on Memebox's site.  If you're a first timer of Memebox feel free to click this link to receive 20% off your first purchase over $25. :)

Memebox FINALLY released a NEW product line from their I'm Series, I'm Lip Liquid!  They retail for $16 but are on sale for $8!  Now, I'm waiting for their lip tints! >_<




Thank you for reading!  And until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment