Monday, July 20, 2015

Fast & Easy 5 Minute Cat Eye Makeup Look in Less Than 10 Steps + Mini Circle Lens Review

Hello!  Long time no tutorial!  ^__^  I wanted to do a quick makeup look that you can do in 5 minutes.  I figured everyone has their own makeup base routine and what not so I didn't include that.  Okay, I lied.  Maybe not actually 5 minutes but maybe 10 minutes if you include my skincare process and base makeup. ( >.< )  I went with simple eye makeup that can match any lip color.  Hope you enjoy :)

































 Here's the final look! ^^


There are two items I would like to point out.  The lovely circle lens that I'm wearing, GEO Berry Cessy Grey and Solone Perfect Drawing Eyeliner.  Both are from Uniqso, as always.  I guess I'll talk about the eyeliner first.  


I did not know how to work this eyeliner.  I looked at it at all angles and did not know how to get more product out.  I jumped on to my bed with the liner in my hand and when I looked at it the tip was gone!  I didn't know what to do!  I thought I couldn't do a review on it because I didn't know how to get more product out.  But then my "brain" finally started to work and thought wait.... it came with a sharpener for a reason right.  Tada!  It worked!  It needs to be sharpened!  Duh!  I was pretty shocked to see a plastic like material to be able to sharpen.  

It wasn't just crazy pigmented on my arm, but also on my lid.  For other gel pencils, I would have to really press it onto my eyelid to get to show but this one was really awesome!  Maybe a little too awesome...  The color is pitch black and has really rich pigmentation.  The texture is super smooth and when it sets, it's not going anywhere until you remover it with a good oil or sherbet makeup remover.  (Going to make a favorites post soon^^)  It's waterproof and definitely smudge proof.  Overall, it's a really nice eyeliner and since it's summer it'll make a great waterpark makeup item! ^__^



I think the Geo Berry Cessy series is becoming my favorite circle lens series.  I don't really grab any other lens expect for my everyday natural browns and these nowadays.  I also have the brown lens of this series and you can read that review here (wow, I've changed soo much in half a year).  I don't wear it all the time because it is pretty light and I think it looks best with darker eye makeup but these grey lens are more wearable for everyday.  The color is lovely and blends well with my dark brown eyes.  The only down side to the design is that it's a little bit on the pixely side.  I guess it's okay because the only way anyone can see that is if they're in your face other than that the lenses are great!  

The diameter is 14.2mm which is pretty small, but I personally love 13-14.5mm sizes for my eyes.  The comfort is just like any other 1-year circle lens I wear.  Overall, I think these make the perfect Hyuna lens!  Haha, don't you agree?  No really, I do.  The color is pretty, looks amazing with flash, and goes with any makeup look. :)  I would recommend these lens if you're looking for a pair of dark grey lens.


Well, that's all for today.  Thank you so much for reading til the end.  Don't forget to Enter "yummmiiee" at Uniqso's checkout for 10% off your order. ;)


If you haven't read my Lashes review on Lotuslashes click here to read it + discount code! ;)  In that review I am also wearing the GEO Berry Cessy grey.

I have sooo many drafts right now.  I'm planning to make a July favorites post, an unboxing, and the best sites to shop for Korean cosmetics.  So look forward to those! ^__^

Thank you for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment