Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[UNIQSO] Super Easy All About Lashes Make Up Tutorial & Mini Reviews

Hello there!  I know I haven't updated lately because I was busy planning my sisters wedding!  It happened on the 20th and it turned out to look pretty good!  I can't wait to share you guys the process and the final result of the wedding! :D  Anyways, today I will be doing a super duper quick & simple makeup tutorial focusing on lashes. :)

Uniqso kindly sent me these items but everything is 1000% my honest opinion.  I ordered Dream Color Nobluk Grey (circle lens), Solone Alice Fantasy Adventure Triangular Eyebrow Pencil, and Euforia Liquid Eyeliner.  I will post mini reviews of the products after the mini tutorial. :)

Without further ado let's get into the tutorial. :)



I totally forgot to highlight the brow bone and inner corners!  I usually use soft gold from ABH to highlight those areas.  Can't believe I skipped one of my most must do steps! >_<

And of course a full faced photo.  I took this photo on a different day because the day I took the photos, it really was not my picture day....


Okay, time for the mini reviews of the products. :)

I'll start off the lens, Dream Color Nobluk Grey.  I did not think the color would be so opaque!  When looking at them in the case, it looks as if there's nothing inside because the color is so light.  I thought it would be like every other grey lens that gives a dark grey color but nope!  It completely covers my dark brown eyes and shows up as a striking light grey.  The size of these lens are 14.5mm which is the diameter I prefer for my little eyes but because of the color and design it does not give an enlarging effect.  I don't feel any discomfort when wearing these lens for over 8 hours a day.  Oh yes, for some reason only in my right eye the lens sometimes have a halo effect.  Other than the halo effect in the right eye I really do like the lens but I wouldn't wear it everyday because I'm not the confident.  Haha.  I am curious too see how the other colors of the line looks like!  Maybe I'll try out more from the lens series! :)

Solone Alice Fantasy Adventure Triangular Eyebrow Pencil in charming coffee - I've been using this pencil non-stop ever since I've gotten it in the mail.  I like using brow pencils with a triangular tip because I feel that they're much easier to work with than a regular pencil tip.  I like that I can use the pencil without using a lot of pressure.  Lastly, it comes with a decent spoolie to help brush the hairs of the brows and to create a gradient brow effect.  The price is a bit high, I personally wouldn't buy it again because Etude House has a brow pencil with a triangular that works just as good but 1/3 of the price of this pencil.

Euforia Liquid Eyeliner - I'm not a fan of this eyeliner.  The color is very black which is very nice but the formula is too wet for me.  My eyes are tiny and if I don't let it dry long enough it'll smear on to my lids and it gets really messy.  It does last me all day but I wouldn't call it smudge proof.  I would only use this eyeliner to go over my false lashes.  I much prefer the Solone Captivating Dolly Liquid Eyeliner.


Hopefully you enjoyed this super makeup tutorial and mini reviews. :)  I'll be posting a few more posts before the month ends!  Be on the look out for them. ^__^

Don't forget to check out the current promotions and discounts at Uniqso!

Discounts/Promotions:

YUMMMIIEE - Enter my code for 10% off your order! ^__^
NCD15 - Enter this code to save 15% off your first purchase
Order 2 pairs of Circle Lens and receive $10 express shipping via FedEx!
Spend $60 or more to get FREE SHIPPING (prices vary depending on country)
Add any pair of circle lensSolone eyeliner, and Lens Drop to your cart and receive an automatic 15% discount.  All items must be in cart, as this is part of the Beauty Starter Kit.
Enter your birthdate under your account and receive a $5 coupon one week prior to your birthday along with a small gift on your next purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment