Friday, April 15, 2016

[UNIQSO] GEO Luna Grey & Berry Holic Turquoise Review

Hello!  Today I'll be doing two very quick reviews on two lenses I got from Uniqso. :)  They are GEO Luna Grey and GEO Berry Holic Turquoise.  I love love love the berry holic series and have both the grey and brown ones of course. :P  So without further ado, let's get into these reviews!

Btw I did a quick eyebrow tutorial with these lens in case you'll like to read it click here! :)

First is GEO Luna grey.  I had second thoughts on getting these lens because I don't usually go for two tone lens because I think they look a bit "flat".  But after seeing it in someone's eyeballs I knew I had to get them!  I absolutely love the medium grey color it gives, it's light enough to notice that there's a color change.  The design blends the grey color into my natural brown eyes nicely and it give a very soft eye effect.  The design also does not look super pixely which is nice because I'm super picky about that.  The comfort is super comfortable just like any other GEO lens and doesn't give a halo effect.  I love these lens but I received a bad pair....



As you can see the one on the right is a lot darker than the one on the left.  I think it's suppose to look like the one on the left.  You can see that they're the same design but the on the left is printed a lot a lot darker.... cry.  It looks weird when they're both in the eyes, so I'll probably purchase another pair.  I do like these lens but it's a same that I got a bad pair.

Next up is  GEO Berry Holic Turquoise.  As said before I love the design and comfort.  I'm a bit sad that these are a bit on the green side rather than turquoise.  Other than that the enlargement is perfect for my small eyes.  Highly recommend these lens if you're into tri color lenses. :)

Quick selca wearing the berry holic turquoise lens!  I also wore these lens in my post of Memebox's Night to Day Eyeshadow Palette review. :)

Thank you so much for reading and hope to see you again in my next post. ^__^


Don't forget to check out the current promotions and discounts at Uniqso! ;)

Discounts/Promotions:

YUMMMIIEE - Enter my code for 10% off your order! ^__^
NCD15 - Enter this code to save 15% off your first purchase
Order 2 pairs of Circle Lens and receive $10 express shipping via FedEx!
Spend $60 or more to get FREE SHIPPING (prices vary depending on country)
Add any pair of circle lensSolone eyeliner, and Lens Drop to your cart and receive an automatic 15% discount.  All items must be in cart, as this is part of the Beauty Starter Kit.
Enter your birthdate under your account and receive a $5 coupon one week prior to your birthday along with a small gift on your next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment