Wednesday, May 11, 2016

[UNIQSO] Semi Smokey Mauve Eye Makeup (Mono lid friendly) Tutorial with EOS Fay Brown & GEOLICA Euro Aqua Blue Mini Reviews

Hello!  It's time for another circle lens post!  For the month of April I ordered two circle lens from of course, Uniqso.com :)  I'm always looking for nice natural brown lens because they really do give a  different effect/feel depending on the design so I decided to go with the EOS Fay Brown. I was also looking for a pair of blue lens.  I am sooo picky when it comes to blue circle lens because I don't want it to be too dark (link blue) or too light to the point where it looks really unnatural.  After spending hours of "researching(reading reviews and pictures, haha)" blue lens I went with GEOLICA Euro Aqua Blue.  

If you seen my past posts you'd know that I recently did a semi-smokey mauve eye makeup tutorial and in the tutorial I was wearing the EOS Fay Brown lens.  You can check out the tutorial below! ^_^


I used Pony Effect products when doing this tutorial.  Head on over to this link if you'd like to read my review on them! :)  

These lens are 14.5mm which is the perfect size for my small Asian eyes.  >_< The enlargement is perfect, not too much nor too little.  I love how natural these lens look!  It does have a dark rim but because it's a lot thiner than other lens with dark rims it doesn't give a dolly effect which I love!  The color is just a few shades lighter than my natural dark brown eyes and it blends into it very well.  They're comfortable to wear and I have no problem with them so far.  Overall I'm wearing these lens everyday left and right because they look super natural.  I didn't think I'd like these lens as much as I do when I was looking at them on the site.  Highly recommend these lens if you have dark eyes and want to lighten them a bit without a dramatic change.

Selca cut! :)


(Oh my gah, my lashes are dramatic.)  Next up we have the GEOLICA Euro Aqua Blue.  I love GEOLICA lens but this design is not my favorite.  While I was "researching" these lens looked sooo pretty on a blogger but it looks kinda weird on me.  I don't think these lens suit me well.  These lens are 14.2mm but give the enlargement of a 14.5mm lens.  The color is almost a link blue which is the shade of blue I usually like to avoid.  They're comfortable and everything but the design really isn't doing anything for me.  If you're looking for blue lens, don't get these.  I think you'll be better off getting the GEOLICA Euro Celine Blue.  The Celine series is seriously my all time favorite lens series and highly highly recommend you guys check them out!  :)

Selca cut!  Yeah, they're very blue.  They're pretty but I dunno.  Maybe I don't wear enough color lens?  haha.  Maybe.  I usually wear grey or brown lens.



Don't forget to check out the coupons below! ^o^

Discounts/Promotions:

YUMMMIIEE - Enter my code for 10% off your order! ^__^

NCD15 - Enter this code to save 15% off your first purchase

Spend $60 or more to get FREE SHIPPING (prices vary depending on country)
BOGO FREE! - Buy 1 pair of lens from I.Fairy,Kimchi,I-Codi, ICK, or Twilight and choose an extra pair for FREE from Barbie, Kawaii, Dream Color, Sweety, or Lens Story.  Seriously a promotion you can not miss!
Enter your birthdate under your account and receive a $5 coupon one week prior to your birthday along with a small gift on your next purchase!



I'm super happy to tell you guys that Uniqso finally added new lenses to the site! YES!  ^o^
Finally some lenses that are more me!  Checkout the lastest products here!

Thank you so much reading and talk to you next time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment